- Most Interesting People 2018: Stephanie Buda – Cleveland Magazine
The founder of Kids of 216 is paving the way for future generations to find successful careers in the construction trade.
- ‘Accelerate’ is like Cleveland’s version of ‘Shark Tank’ – WKYC Cleveland
- Grad student works to prepare Cleveland youth for work | Michael K. McIntyre
See how the Kids of 216 are impacting the community of Cleveland and where it all began, with Stephanie Buda and an idea.
- A grad student helps Cleveland teens repair homes, build resumes – Cheers & Jeers
Cheers to the first year of the Kids of 216! See what we’re excited about for next year.
- For grad student Stephanie Buda “The Kids of 216″ are the future of 216
Find out why the founder of Kids of 216 believes in engaged learning and how she’s passing that along to her students.
- The Sound of Ideas: Kids of 216
Listen in for Stephanie’s interview with The Sound of Ideas as she reflects on her inaugural summer with the Kids of 216.